WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- North Light Arts website does not automatically track or gather names, email addresses or any other personally identifying information. Any information of this nature that we receive must be explicitly permitted by the user (i.e through the act of the user signing up for a newsletter).
Strictly necessary cookies
- These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our web properties.
- Cookies that are used by our websites security system for the protection of our web properties and ensuring customers details are safe.
- These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our web properties.
- These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our web properties.
- These cookies also keep track of what items you view.
- These cookies record your visit to our web properties, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We use third party provider, MailChimp to administer our mailing list, and we don’t share your personal data with other third parties. You can opt out from receiving communications from us at any time in the future.
- We do not require users to enter personally-identifiable information to view or share events and general pages on our web properties.
- We take data protection very seriously and will not pass on, resell or lend personal data to third-parties for commercial purposes unless consent is explicitly granted by the user when they sign up and/or purchase a ticket. This includes, but is not limited to; contact forms, emails, comments, enquiries & newsletters.
- We handle users’ data with the utmost respect. Users’ data will only be held or used with the relevant mailing list they have consented to, and are not under any circumstances sent unsolicited communications.
- Our data retention period is seven years. Any personally-identifiable information that was collected more than seven years ago without renewed consent will be deleted.